RepMASTER is pro-active and will help you and your people keep on top of things
- It will warn you about upcoming closing dates.
- It will notify you of calls-to-be-made, e.g. follow up to suppliers, customer followup.
- It will notify you of supplier shipments that are due but have not yet been sent.
- It will notify you of customer payments not made by your expected payment date.
RepMASTER has a very powerful user interface
You can navigate through the system quickly and easily – and you can initiate actions from within the system. For example, rather than have reports printed of things to follow up and working from / annotating those reports, you can work right on your screen, using lists of items to follow up and initiating actions directly, e.g.
- POs to expedite: call or email a supplier to check status, record a shipment and/or change an expected date.
- Collections: call or email a customer, record your action, schedule a follow-up.
- Paying Suppliers: Rather than print a ‘Suggested Payment Report’ and have it reviewed and annotated and then have payments manually entered from it, you can approve invoices directly on the screen and they will be paid in the next generation of payments.
RepMASTER has an interface that is consistent throughout the system
A person who has learned AP can easily learn to work with Purchasing or AR (for example).
A Powerful Query capability helps you quickly find and focus on the data that is important to you at the time, for example
- all invoices more than 10 days overdue
- all customers added since a given date
- all customers with sales over $X last year
Output Options: Send any Report to
- your screen
- printer of your choice
- CSV, Excel, or PDF file
Extensive error-detection helps keep your data accurate.
Email Interface Examples
- email any report or screen snapshot to whomever you wish, with an optional bcc to yourself
- send customer-oriented reports (e.g. order acknowledgements, AR statements, collection notices) en masse
- email out a PO to a supplier with the push of a button
- store emails within project, categorized according to categories you set up